- How safe is your fire escape today?
- Things to know about fire escapes before renting an apartment
- How to Prevent Your Fire Escape Balcony Collapse
- Balcony and Terrace Test: Make Sure Yours Are Safe
- Property owners, remember the past fire escape failures and prevent yours from becoming a life trap like the Triangle Shirtwaist factory.
We needed a licensed company to inspect our property and fix whatever needed to complete the requirements of section 604 San Francisco housing code. We hired West Coast Fire Escapes to do the job, i have to say that they were very organized, efficient and right on schedule with impressive customer service skills. thanks to CJ for a job well done.
Suzi QubainTestimonial via Facebook.
Did an emergency fix on broken stairs and then came back to do the whole project. Their attention to detail and hard work resulted in a perfect restoration of our badly neglected fire escape. The communication and completion of the project were so much better than I could have expected. I highly recommend their services. Thank you for the amazing restoration!
I am so glad I hired West Coast Fire Escapes to handle the issues with my fire escape. I had no idea how complicated it would be to have my fire escape certified. Their customer service was exemplary and they were always available to answer my questions. I would recommended West Coast Fire Escape to anyone with issues with their fire escapes.